Famous Abraham Lincoln Quotes On Life, Success, God, Learn & Book


“The ballot is stronger than the bullet” -Abraham Lincoln.

The 16th president of America, Abraham Lincoln serving from March 1861 until his assassination in April 1865. The presidency of Abraham Lincoln forever changed his country. He kept his people united as a country and encouraged freedom and financial growth for all citizens. Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation led the way toward all African Americans becoming free of slavery with the passage of the 13th Amendment to there Constitution.

Famous Abraham Lincoln Quotes On Life, Success, God, Learn & Book
1
“In this sad world of ours sorrow comes to all and it often comes with bitter agony. Perfect relief is not possible except with time. You cannot now believe that you will ever feel better. But this is not true. You are sure to be happy again. Knowing this, truly believing it will make you less miserable now. I have had enough experience to make this statement.”

2
“I never had a policy; I have just tried to do my very best each and every day.”

3
“Leave nothing for tomorrow which can be done today.”

4
“Public sentiment is everything. With public sentiment, nothing can fail. Without it, nothing can succeed.”

5
“I was born and have ever remained in the most humble walks of life.”

6
“The best way to predict your future is to create it.”

7
“I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep on doing so until the end.”

8
“Those who look for the bad in people will surely find it.”

9
“Every man’s happiness is his own responsibility.”

10
“The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.”

11
“I’m a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn’t have the heart to let him down.”

12
“My concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God’s side, for God is always right.”

13
All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.

14
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

15
I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.

16
I am a slow walker, but I never walk back.

17
“My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read.”

18
Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.

19
“Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing.”

20
No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.

21
You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.

22
Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

23
When I do good I feel good, when I do bad I feel bad, and that's my religion.

24
Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.

25
“Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.”

26
 “Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?”

27
 “America will never be destroyed from the outside.

Comments